A different take on a cabbage side dish, this Red Cabbage Salad combines crunchy, sweet, tangy and salty for an unexpectedly different salad.
- 1/4 head of red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup Diamond pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1–2 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the cabbage, pecans, raisins and blue cheese. Add in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and stir to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.