Surprise your Valentine with these super simple chocolate truffles. A raspberry M&M in the center brings in a surprise flavor!
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 30–60 Raspberry M&Ms
- assorted sprinkles, colored sugar, powdered sugar, etc.
- In a saucepan over medium-low, combine the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Stir together until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, take about a tablespoon of the chocolate mixture. Roll it into a ball, putting one m&m in the center of the ball. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar, powdered sugar or chopped nuts.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. (I like to bring mine to room temperature before eating.)