A favorite flavor combination, this pizza is topped with ranch dressing, chunks of chicken and crispy bacon.
- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 8 oz)
- 1 (1 lb.) store-bought or homemade pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Preheat pizza stone, if using. If not, grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the chicken pieces and cook until no longer pink in the center.
- Roll out the dough to a circle. Spread the ranch dressing over the crust. Sprinkle the bacon and chicken over the dressing, followed by both cheeses. Sprinkle the tomatoes over the top. Place the pizza to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 10-15 minutes. Add the green onions to the top of the pizza before serving.