Need a side dish that packs a punch of flavor? Try this Ranch Cheese Bread that comes together in well under 30 minutes!
- 2 cups shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (0.74 oz) Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Dips Mix
- 1 loaf (1 lb) French bread
- sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, yogurt, butter and dip mix. Stir until completely combined.
- Cut the loaf of French bread in half horizontally. Place cut side up on a baking sheet, and spread half of the mixture evenly over the inside of each half of the bread.
- Bake in the center of oven for 10 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and move the rack about 6 inches from the top. Broil the bread until the edges are browned and the cheese is bubbly.
- Sprinkle the top of the bread with the green onions. Let it sit for a few minutes before slicing and serving.