No ice cream maker? Don’t fret – anyone can make this simple 5 ingredient Pumpkin Toffee Ice Cream, and it only takes minutes to put it together!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup toffee pieces
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Beat the whipped cream to stiff peaks in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, toffee pieces, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the cream.
- Transfer to a covered container and freeze until the mixture has hardened, at least 6 hours.