Soft and tender with the perfect amount of spice, these Pumpkin Pancakes are the perfect fall breakfast. Serve them up with maple syrup or homemade buttermilk syrup for a breakfast worth waking up for.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, egg and vegetable oil. Whisk until completely combined.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid mixture into the center. Stir together just until combined.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or pan over medium-high heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle and spread it out slightly using a spatula. Cook until browned, then turn and cook the second side.
- Serve warm, topped with maple syrup or buttermilk syrup.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: about 3 pancakes
- Calories: 475
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 581 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 79 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 54 mg
Keywords: pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pancake recipe