This holiday Pumpkin Fudge recipe brings the taste of the season with pumpkin, white chocolate and marshmallow.
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 2/3 cups of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 12 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Heat over medium heat. Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 12 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallows. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into the prepared pan and chill until set. Cut into squares.
slightly adapted from Diannes Dishes