Looking to up your protein game? This Protein Packed Cobb Salad Recipe is not only delicious and filling, but filled with protein.
- 2 (8 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 4 boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Ranch Salad Dressing
- Cut each of the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, creating 4 thinner breast pieces. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat and grease the grates. Cook the chicken until it reaches 160ºF, flipping once. Remove and tent under foil and allow to rest.
- Dice the bacon, then add it to a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook until crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate.
- Slice each of the chicken breasts.
- To assemble the salads, combine the mixed greens and kale and divide between 4 large bowls. Top each with 1/4 of the chicken, bacon, tomatoes, edamame, 1 boiled egg and 1/4 of the avocado. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of blue cheese, then drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons of the Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Ranch Salad Dressing. Serve immediately.