Dinner made easy – a ground beef and barbecue mixture is loaded into refrigerated biscuits and baked in these BBQ Beef Biscuit Cups.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 (16 oz) can Grands Refrigerated Buttermilk or Flaky Biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 400ºF. Grease 8 muffin cups.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground beef and the onion. Cook until the ground beef is browned, breaking it up as it cooks. Stir in the barbecue sauce and brown sugar; cook for an additional minute or two, then remove from the heat.
- Separate the biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Flatten each biscuit slightly then press into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups.
- Divide the beef mixture between each biscuit-lined cup. Sprinkle each with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the biscuits are golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before removing from the muffin cups to serve.
Adapted from Pillsbury Dough Magic
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 846 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 17 g
- Cholesterol: 43 mg