Pizza meets chicken sandwiches in this fun grilled chicken sandwich that the kids will love.
- 4 Tyson Fresh Chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 8 oz each
- salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz pepperoni slices
- 4 buns
- Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium and oil the grates.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until no longer pink inside and the juices run clear, 20-25 minutes, flipping once.
- When the chicken is almost finished, top each with 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce, some cheese, pepperoni, and a little more cheese. Close the grill and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Transfer the chicken to the buns to serve.
Keywords: grilled chicken sandwich, chicken sandwich