This Peppermint Popcorn with Cookies is a holiday favorite! You are only minutes away from an easy peppermint popcorn recipe that has some chocolate cookies thrown in for some extra chocolate crunch.
- 1 (10 oz) bag Candy Cane Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 10–15 holiday Oreos, broken into pieces
- Place the Hershey’s kisses in a microwave safe bowl. Melt on 50% power in 30 second intervals until the candy is melted.
- Pour the melted candy over the popcorn and stir until coated. Stir in the cookie pieces.
- Transfer the popcorn to a wax paper lined baking sheet and allow to cool until hardened. Break into pieces.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guide.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 26 g
- Sodium: 112 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: peppermint popcorn, popcorn recipe