This twist on caramel corn gives you the flavors from a holiday favorite – pecan pie.
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 cups popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 250F.
- In a small pan over medium heat, combine the maple syrup and brown sugar. Whisk and cook for 5 minutes. Whisk in the butter and salt and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. On the sheet, mix the popcorn, pecans and maple butter and spread in an even layer.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Recipe from Rachael Ray website