The perfect taste of fall, these Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are filled with hearty oats, fall spices, and plenty of pumpkin flavor.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 7.5 oz pumpkin puree (1/2 of a 15 oz can)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter and brown sugar and beat until creamy. (You can also do this by hand, but it will take a bit more work.)
- Add the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until combined. It may look a little curdled at this point – just make sure it is all combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and beat until combined. Add the chocolate chips and fold into the batter.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat liner, leaving at least 2 inches between each of the cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are lightly browned and the middle is still a bit soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them sit on the baking sheet for a couple minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 77 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
Keywords: pumpkin chocolate chip cookies