Not your normal mojito!! This non-alcoholic Nojito mocktail is based off of the nojito served on Princess cruises.
- 16–20 mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh grapefruit juice
- 6 tablespoons simple syrup*
- club soda
- lime, lemon and grapefruit wedges, for garnish (optional)
- Place half of the mint leaves in the bottom of 2 glasses.
- In a small glass, combine the lime juice, lemon juice and grapefruit juice. Pour half of the mixture into each of the glasses with the mint. With a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, crush the mint to release the mint oils. Pour 3 tablespoons of simple syrup into each glass.
- Add a couple handfuls of ice to each glass, then top off with club soda. Mix, taste and add more simple syrup if it’s not sweet enough for you. Serve topped with lime, lemon and/or grapefruit wedges.
*To make simple syrup, combine equal parts water and sugar, and bring to a boil. Cook just until the sugar has dissolved, then refrigerate until cold.