Feeling snacky? You can never go wrong with the chocolate and peanut butter combination – and this Muddy Buddy Popcorn is just what you need!
- 8 cups popped popcorn (about 1/2 cup kernels, popped)
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place the popcorn in a very large bowl and remove all seeds. Place the powdered sugar in a gallon sized ziptop bag.
- Combine the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute, then stir until it is completely melted and smooth. (If the chocolate is not completely melted, continue to microwave on 50% power in 30 second increments.
- Pour the chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the top of the popcorn, and gently stir to coat all of the popcorn. Spoon the popcorn into the tiptop bag and gently shake to coat the popcorn with the powdered sugar.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
slightly adapted from Party Popcorn by Ashton Epps Swank