Gross never tasted so good with this cheese dip turned Monster Brains! Perfect for Halloween or any spooky party.
- 1 loaf (11 oz) Pillsbury French Bread
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup finely diced bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 1 quart oven safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Take the French bread loaf and wrap it into a spiral, forming a circle. Place in the greased bowl and bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese. Stir in the cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and jalapeno.
- Cut the top off of the cooled bread and hollow out the center of the loaf. Transfer about one-fourth of the cheese mixture to a heavy-duty ziptop bag. Fill the bread bowl with the remaining dip.
- Cut the corner off of the ziptop bag and pipe the remaining cheese dip on top of the bread bowl, forming the brains.
inspired by Every Day with Rachael Ray
Keywords: cheese dip, halloween recipe