Not near a campfire? No problem – these Mini S’mores Boats are fun for the whole family – and a lot less messy, as well!
- 1 package (5.1 oz) Old El Paso Mini Soft Tortilla Taco Boats
- 4 whole graham cracker sheets
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, candy coated chocolate pieces, or favorite chocolate candy bars cut into small pieces
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Break each graham cracker into 4 rectangles. Crumble one rectangle into the bottom of each mini taco boat. Top with 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips or candy, followed by 1/4 cup of miniature marshmallows. Crumble a little bit of additional graham cracker on the top. Place the boats on a baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the marshmallows are soft and slightly puffed, about 3 minutes. Remove from the oven. If desired, you can use a kitchen torch to toast the tops of the marshmallows, or place under the broiler for a few seconds (be careful as they can burn quickly). Let the boats cool for a minute or two and serve.
If using a chocolate candy bar, make sure the pieces are cut small so that they can get soft and melty.
Set out a s’mores bar and let everyone assemble their own boat and add whatever candy they like the best!