Filled with cheese and topped with a classic glaze, this Cheese Mini Meatloaf Recipe is a hit with both kids and adults. The mini size is perfect for portioning and makes great leftovers!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together the milk and egg.
- Stir in the cheese, oats, breadcrumbs, onion and salt. Add the ground beef and gently mix, just until combined. The mixture will be a little wet, but should hold together. If it is too wet, add more breadcrumbs.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and form into mini loaves. Place them in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard together. Spoon the sauce over the loaves.
- Bake uncovered until the meat is no longer pink and is cooked through, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 2 loaves
- Calories: 515
- Sugar: 37 g
- Sodium: 1287 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 35 g
- Cholesterol: 140 mg
Keywords: mini meatloaf, mini meatloaf recipe