Tired of turkey sandwiches from that leftover Thanksgiving turkey? Turn it into breakfast instead with this Mexican Turkey Breakfast Pizza!
- 1 lb pizza dough
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 5 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup shredded or cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (4 oz) can Old El Paso green chiles
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 teaspoon Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 1 cup pepperjack cheese
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a surface that is lightly floured or lightly covered in cornmeal. Spread the salsa over the pizza dough. Top with the scrambled eggs, followed by the turkey and green chiles.
- Place the hash browns in a bowl and toss with the taco seasoning. Top the pizza with the hash browns.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top of the pizza, then transfer to the oven and cook until the dough is golden brown and the cheese has melted, 10 to 12 minutes or according to the pizza dough directions.
- Top the pizza with chopped cilantro before serving.