Add a touch of the Mediterranean to Friday night pizza night!
- 1 (13.8 oz) Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust with Whole Grain
- 1/2 cup prepared hummus
- 3/4 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 jar (7.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease a dark or nonstick baking sheet.
- Unroll the dough and press onto baking sheet to desired thickness. Prebake the dough for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread the hummus evenly on the dough. Top with roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and sprinkle with the feta cheese. Bake 6 to 10 minutes longer, or until the crust is golden brown.