Cheesy taco shells are filled with a meaty mixture of ground beef, sausage and pepperoni with pizza sauce in these tacos that are perfect for Meat Lovers Pizza lovers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 oz Italian sausage, casings removed
- 3 oz pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, combine the ground beef and sausage. Cook over medium heat until browned and cooked through, breaking the meat up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once cooked, stir in the pepperoni to combine, then stir in the pizza sauce.
- Fill each taco shell with some of the pizza mixture. Top with some of the mozzarella cheese, and then garnish with sliced green onions.