Perfectly spiced and perfectly moist, this Pumpkin Bread Recipe is the one you need for fall baking! It takes only minutes to prep, and don’t be surprised if it disappears just as quickly!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or homemade)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, vegetable oil and melted butter.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cover the top with foil if it starts to brown too much.
- When the bread is done, let it cool for at least 15-20 minutes before removing from the pan.
slightly adapted from The Deen Family Cookbook
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 26 g
- Sodium: 232 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 41 mg
Keywords: Pumpkin bread, pumpkin bread recipe, easy pumpkin bread