Ooey and gooey, this popcorn is coated with a marshmallow and caramel mixture, making it addictive and delicious.
- 8 cups popped popcorn (about 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels if using an air popper)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/8 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Cook until the butter is melted. Add in the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and add in the vanilla.
- Pour the marshmallow caramel mixture over the popcorn and stir until completely coated.
- **this popcorn stays sticky and soft. Store in a covered container (if it lasts that long!)**