These soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are deep chocolate cookies filled with peanut butter cups and peanut butter chips. These cookies are made for chocolate and peanut butter lovers!
- 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 oz mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Place the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter and brown sugar and beat together until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in the vanilla.
- On low speed, add in the melted chocolate and the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chopped peanut butter cups and peanut butter chips.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough sit at room temperature for 30-45 minutes to allow the chocolate to set up.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line several baking sheets with parchment paper or silpat liners.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. The cookies will still be soft in the middles, but will continue to set up when cooled.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 23 mg
Keywords: peanut butter cookies