White and semi-sweet chocolate chips are combined with cashews in these super easy, stir and dump blondies.
- 2 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted cashews, salted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish and then line it with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the brown sugar and the butter. Cook, stirring, until it is just beginning to bubble around the edges. Transfer to a mixing bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- When the mixture has cooled, beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Add the flour, salt, nuts and chips and fold everything together. Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. The top will get slightly crusty and puffy. Let cool in the pan, then remove and cut into bars.
- from In the Small Kitchen