Elevate a simple side dish by adding lemon and easy to use Gourmet Garden herbs.
- juice and zest from 1 medium lemon
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden garlic
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden basil
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes
- Heat oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, Gourmet Garden garlic, Gourmet Garden basil, Gourmet Garden oregano and olive oil. Whisk together.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 to 3/4-inch cubes. Add to the bowl. Toss to coat the potatoes with the lemon-herb mixture.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake until golden and the edges get crispy, about 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.