The easiest cream cheese fruit dip, this Lemon Cream Cheese Fruit Dip has marshmallow creme and cream cheese, plus lemon yogurt to give it the best lemon flavor.
- 1 (6 oz) container lemon yogurt
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped cream cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Blend all fo the ingredients with a hand blender until smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
Keywords: cream cheese dip, fruit dip, fruit dip recipe, marshmallow fruit dip