The easiest cream cheese fruit dip, this Lemon Cream Cheese Fruit Dip has marshmallow creme and cream cheese, plus lemon yogurt to give it the best lemon flavor.
- 1 (6 oz) container lemon yogurt
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow creme
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped cream cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Blend all fo the ingredients with a hand blender until smooth.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
from The Real Mom Kitchen Cookbook
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
Keywords: cream cheese dip, fruit dip, fruit dip recipe, marshmallow fruit dip