The perfect way to get in some extra veggies – this Korean Cucumber Salad is easy, fast, and full of flavor.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 medium cucumber, spiralized
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and spiralized
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar and red pepper flakes. Add the cucumber and carrot and toss to combine.
- Can be served right away, or refrigerated and served later.