This Kiwi and Tangerine Salsa is the perfect dip to eat with tortilla chips, or enjoy it over fish, chicken or pork. The sweet and spicy combination takes advantage of in season tangerines and kiwis – making this the perfect winter snack!
- 3–4 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 4 small or 2 medium tangerines, peeled and diced
- 1 cup peeled and diced jicama
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small jalepeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients. Chill briefly before serving.
slightly adapted from Favorite Brand Name Best-Loved Recipes of All Time