Creamy and rich with just the right amount of zing, this Key Lime Pie is simply the best! You’re only a few ingredients away from this American classic.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cans (14 oz each) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons key lime zest
- Whipped cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Stir until the mixture is combined and has a sandy texture.
- Pour the mixture into a deep-dish pie pan. Press the crumbs evenly along the bottom and up the sides of the dish. (I like to use a flat bottomed cup or measuring cup to make sure the crumbs are firmly pressed in and even.)
- Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, sour cream and lime zest until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the cooled graham cracker crust. Smooth out the top.
- Return the pie to the oven to bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until just set.
- Allow the pie to come to room temperature before covering and refrigerating until completely chilled, several hours or overnight.
- Served topped with whipped cream, if desired.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline. Nutrition information does not include any optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 533
- Sugar: 67 g
- Sodium: 243 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 77 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 48 mg
Keywords: key lime pie, key lime pie recipe