You only need three ingredients for these super easy Crescent Raspberry Brie Bites. The perfect party appetizer, you’ll have these on the table in no time at all.
- 1 tube (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz Brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray 16 cups in a mini muffin tin. Set aside.
- Unroll the crescent dough. Separate the dough into 4 rectangles by pinching 2 triangles together to form each rectangle. Slightly flatten out the rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle into fourths, making 16 smaller rectangles.
- Arrange the dough in the mini muffin pan, forming 16 small cups.
- Cut the brie into 16 pieces. (You can remove the rind if you want, but I don’t usually remove it.) Place a piece into each of the crescent cups.
- Top each cup with a rounded 1/2 teaspoon of the raspberry jam.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until the crescents are golden and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 brie bite
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 157 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
Keywords: brie bites