This cheesy, green chile topped bread would make a great appetizer or side dish.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Challenge butter
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice the French bread into 1/4-1/2 inch slices. Cream the butter and then add the green chiles, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices and place face up on a baking sheet. Place under a broiler and cook until bubbly.
- recipe from Challenge Butter