This easy Panini sandwich is filled with turkey, ham, cheese and pepperoncini, and a delicious balsamic mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 1/2 lb sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 lb sliced deli ham
- 8 slices of provolone cheese
- Preheat a Panini press.
- Combine the mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- Butter the outsides of the 8 slices of bread. Spread the balsamic mayonnaise on the insides of each of the slices of bread. Layer the turkey, ham and cheese on 4 slices of bread. Top with pepperoncini, then top with the remaining bread, balsamic mayo side on the inside.
- Grill the sandwiches on the Panini press until golden brown.