Perfect for sandwich night, these Hot Ham Sliders have barbecue ham and melted cheese, and come together in minutes!
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced, cooked ham
- 8 sliced smoked provolone
- lettuce and sliced tomatoes
- 8 slider buns
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small saucepan, combine the barbecue sauce, ground mustard and garlic powder. Heat over medium heat. Add the ham and stir to coat. Cook until completely warmed through.
- Top the bottom of each slider bun with some of the barbecue ham. Top with a slice of provolone. Place under the broiler for a minute or two, just until the cheese has melted. Top with lettuce and tomato, then the top bun and serve.