Campfire dinner in minutes! These Hot Ham and Cheese Campfire Sandwiches only take minutes to assemble. Throw them on the hot coals and dinner is done quickly and easily.
- 1 lb deli-sliced ham
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 12 slices Swiss or Provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Prepare 6 sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- Divide the ham between the 12 rolls. Top the ham with a slice of cheese, then place the top of the roll on top. Place 2 sandwiches onto each piece of foil.
- Combine the melted butter, Dijon, dried onion and brown sugar. Pour evenly over the tops of the sandwiches.
- Fold the sides of each packet up and seal closed. Place the packets on warm campfire coals. Cook, turning frequently, until the cheese is melted and the rolls are lightly toasted, 10-15 minutes.
recipe source: Foiled! Easy, Tasty, Tin Foil Meals by Jesseca Hallows