Need an appetizer perfect for watching that sporting event or for a family get-together? This Hot Beef and Bean Dip takes your typical bean dip up a notch for an addicting, family friendly dip.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package (1 oz) Taco Seasoning
- 2 cans (16-oz each) Traditional Refried Beans
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) chopped green chiles
- 8 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks.
- While the beef cooks, beat the cream cheese and the taco seasoning together in a large bowl. Stir in the refried beans and the green chiles. Add 3/4 of the Cheddar and 3/4 of the Pepper Jack, then the cooked ground beef. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake until heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbly, 20-30 minutes.
- Top with chopped cilantro before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/24 of recipe
- Calories: 184
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 394 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 42 mg
Keywords: Bean Dip