- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs, about 1 1/2 pounds
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the chicken in a small roasting pan, skin side up. Season with salt and pepper and bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and the skin is crispy, 40-45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar and garlic. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook until slightly reduced and thickened, stirring occasionally. This will take about 5-7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken a little bit more.
- Once the chicken is done, baste it with the glaze, and serve with a little more spooned over the top.
Poor Girl Gourmet