Super easy and fun for the kids, these Homemade Ice Pops can be made in so many flavors! They are perfect for a hot day!
- 1 (3 ounce) package fruit flavored gelatin mix (Jello)
- 1 unsweetened, flavored soft drink mix package (Kool Aid)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Dissolve gelatin, soft drink mix and sugar in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water and pour into molds or cups.
- Freeze until hard. (If using cups, freeze until firm and then insert sticks, then freeze completely.)