Take a trip to Hawaii for taco night!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup prepared bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 package (4.6 oz) Old El Paso® taco shells (8 shells), warmed according to package directions
- In a large skillet, cook the ground pork over medium-high heat, breaking up with a spoon as it cooks. When browned and cooked through, add in the bbq sauce and cook until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa: in a bowl, combine the red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, pineapple, avocado and mango. Season to taste with salt.
- Spoon the pork mixture into the taco shells and top with the salsa.