Chicken salad with an island twist – these Hawaiian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are filled with chicken, pineapple, grapes, and coconut with a creamy sauce to make the perfect lettuce wraps.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups cooked, shredded or cubed chicken
- 1 cup sliced red grapes
- 3/4 cup chopped pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- Lettuce leaves, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Add the chicken, grapes, pineapple, celery, almonds, and coconut. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, or overnight if possible.
- Serve on whole lettuce leaves.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 327
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 374 mg
- Fat: 26 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 34 mg
Keywords: chicken salad wrap, tropical chicken