A great way to change up your chicken salad!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red grapes
- 1 cup chopped pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- lettuce leaves, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder and lemon juice.
- Add in the chicken, celery, grapes, pineapple, almonds and coconut. Stir to combine.
- Serve on whole lettuce leaves.