An easy appetizer recipe – this Bacon and Cream Cheese Crescent Appetizer Recipe has crescent rolls that are filled with a cream cheese, bacon, and cheese mixture.
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, bacon, parmesan cheese, onion, parsley and milk.
- Open one can of dough and separate the dough into four rectangles. Firmly press the perforations together to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Cut each rectangle into 6 triangles. (I think this is easiest to do with a pizza cutter.) Roll up the triangles, starting with the short end then tucking the two long ends in.
- Place the appetizers on a lined baking sheet. Continue with the second can of crescent rolls.
- Brush the tops of each appetizer with the butter then sprinkle the poppy seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm.
adapted from Kraft Foods
Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should only be used as a general guideline.
- Serving Size: 1 crescent appetizer
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 168 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg
Keywords: crescent appetizer recipe