Have leftover ham? This Ham and Broccoli Pasta Bake is a great way to use up those leftovers.
- 8 oz country style egg noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- salt and pepper
- additional Parmesan cheese, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Stir in the cooked noodles. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Serve warm.
Keywords: ham pasta, pasta bake, ham and broccoli