When it’s too hot to cook indoors, fire up the grill for pizza night with this Grilled Pizza with Canadian Bacon and Artichokes.
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 6 oz Canadian bacon
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (7.5 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into small pieces
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Cut a large piece of foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll the dough on the foil and press out to a rectangle about 14×10 inches. Spray the top side of the dough with nonstick cooking spray.
- Turn the dough over onto the grill and remove the foil. Cook on grill over medium-low heat 2 to 4 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. Use a large spatula to turn the dough over. Top the dough with the Canadian bacon, tomato slices, artichoke hearts, green onion, mozzarella cheese and feta cheese. Cover the grill and cook an additional 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.