Glazed doughnuts are lightly grilled then topped with cinnamon sugar coated grilled pears. Top the whole thing off with ice cream and caramel sauce for a decadent sundae recipe!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 pears, cored and sliced
- 4 glazed doughnuts, split in half
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- In a bowl, combine the sugar and the cinnamon. Add the pear slices and stir to coat.
- Grill the pear slices over medium heat, turning once. Place the doughnuts on the grill, cut side down, and grill until warmed.
- Place a doughnut half on a plate, grilled side up. Top with some of the pears, then a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with caramel. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.