Grilled corn, green chile and cheese make up the base of this Southern inspired dip.
- 2 ears fresh corn
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Heat a grill to medium. Shuck and grill until charred. Let cool and then cut kernels off the cob.
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or potato chips.