Easy and made from spices and herbs you probably already have on hand, this Grilled Chicken Seasoning turns boring chicken into something special.
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken (I like to use thighs)
- In a small bowl, combine the thyme, oregano, cumin, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Lay the chicken on a large plate or baking dish and sprinkle seasoning on both sides, covering completely. Transfer to a ziplock bag.
- Refrigerate the chicken for at least 1 hour, but preferably 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the chicken until it reaches 165ºF, turning a few times, if desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate only. Various brands and products can change the counts. Any nutritional information should be used as a general guideline. Nutrition information is calculated using boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Serving Size: approx 2 chicken thighs
- Calories: 332
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 407 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 45 g
- Cholesterol: 210 mg
Keywords: grilled chicken seasoning, chicken seasoning, seasoning mix