Look no further for an easy lunch idea or recipe for a quick dinner – these Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu Wraps come together in minutes and are filled with Swiss cheese, ham and shredded chicken that is coated in an easy honey mustard sauce.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 6 (6-8 inch) flour tortillas
- 9–12 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 oz deli sliced ham
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and honey. Stir together and season lightly with salt and pepper. Add in the chicken and stir to coat.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds or until pliable. Place 1 to 1 1/2 slices of cheese down the center of each tortilla, followed by 1 oz of ham. Add about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture, then roll up the tortilla.
- Grill the wraps, seam side down until warm and until it has light to medium grill marks. Flip over and cook the second side until the wrap is warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.