Need dinner on the table in a flash? This Grilled Brown Sugar Mustard Chicken is your answer! Chicken is grilled in a sweet mustard sauce and on the table in 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, about 2 lbs.
- Heat a grill to medium.
- Combine the mustard, brown sugar, allspice and red pepper flakes in a large bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the sauce, then add the chicken. Stir to coat the chicken.
- *Grill the chicken, covered, for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve the chicken with the reserved mustard sauce.
*You can also broil the chicken if you prefer. Place the chicken and broil for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
recipe source: Taste of Home Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes
Keywords: mustard chicken