Fresh green beans are cooked with ginger, soy and sesame.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Combine the soy sauce, water, ginger and garlic. Heat the pan until hot, and add the soy sauce mixture. Cook until the garlic and ginger are softened, about 3 minutes. Add in the green beans and stir to combine.
- Cover the pan and cook until steam starts to escape from under the lid, about 5 minutes.
- Spin the lid to engage the vapor seal, immediately reduce the heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes, until the green beans are tender. Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.
- **This recipe was developed for use with the 360 Cookware 3.5 qt. Saute Pan. It can probably be made using another brand of cookware, but water will probably need to be adjusted, and fat may need to be added.**
- adapted from 360 Cookware