All of your favorite Greek flavors in a cheesy tortilla! These Greek Quesadillas are great for lunch or an easy vegetarian dinner.
Garlic Dill Sauce
- 1 (5.3 oz) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 oz) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small cucumber, diced (peeled if necessary)
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- In a large bowl, combine the feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, cucumber, tomato and olives. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add about 1/2 cup of the cheese mixture to half of one of the tortillas and fold over. Continue with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Cook the quesadillas, 2 at time, about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned and the filling has melted. Slice the quesadillas and serve with the Garlic Dill Sauce.
slightly adapted from The Big Book of Weeknight Dinners